Kenya Safari tour from Mombasa to Nairobi
Visit Nairobi,Tsavo East,Tsavo West,Amboseli,Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara National Park
Kenya Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Mombasa to Tsavo East National Park
Pick up from hotel or Airport and drive along the Mombasa - Nairobi road to Tsavo East to arrive in time for mid-morning game viewing en-route to your pre-booked lodge or camp for check in and lunch.
Afternoon game drive with chances of catching site of more wildlife. Dinner and overnight at your pre-booked Lodge or Camp in Tsavo East.
Accommodation in Tsavo East National park
| Satao Camp
Ashnil Aruba lodge.
Voi Safari lodge
|Sentrim Tsavo Camp||Voi Wild Life Lodge.|
Day 2: Tsavo East to Tsavo West National Park
Early morning game game drive before breakfast. checkout and drive to Tsavo West National Park. With game viewing en-route arrivie at your pre-booked Safari Camp or Lodge in time for lunch. After a short rest we go out for an afternoon game viewing with a visit of the Rhino Sanctuary. If you are lucky you might see the rare Rhino, Elephants, Giraffe, Lion, Zebra, Hyena etc.Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Accommodation in Tsavo West National park
Kilanguni Serena Lodge
Severin Safari Camp
Ziwani Tented Camp
Sarova Salt Lick Ridge
|Rhino Valley Lodge||
Nglulia Safari Lodge
Day 3 : Tsavo West Park to Amboseli National Park
Early morning breakfast followed by a game drive en-route to Mzima springs where you have a chance to see hippos and crocodiles. The spring produces over one million litres of water per day. Drive to Chyulu gate checking out of Tsavo West driving to Amboseli with a convoy. You will have a stopover at Shetani Lava for photos before driving to Amboseli National Park and on to your Safari Camp or Lodge for check-in and lunch. After a short rest we go out for an afternoon game drive to chance sighting the huge herds of elephants that Amboseli is famous for among other wild animals and bird species before returning to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Accommodation in Amboseli National park
Kibo Safari Camp
Amboseli Sopa Lodge
|Sentrim Amboseli Camp|
Day 4 : Amboseli Park to Lake Nakuru National Park
Early breakfast then leave Amboseli for Lake Nakuru National Park arriving in time for lunch and check in at your camp/lodge, have lunch and relax. Later afternoon game drive to see one of the largest ornithological spots - flamingo and a variety of wildlife not forgetting the famous White Rhino and Black Rhino found in this park. Dinner and overnight at your Safari Camp or Lodge in Lake Nakuru National Park.
Accommodation in Nakuru National Park
Sarova Lion Hill
Lake Nakuru sopa lodge
Lake Nakuru Lodge
The pelican lodge.
Lake Nakuru Lodge.
Day 5: Lake Nakuru National Park to Masai Mara National Reserve
After breakfast leave Lake Nakuru for Masai Mara arriving in time for lunch. Check in to your Safari camp/lodge and have lunch. Afternoon game drive through the park in search of the Big five plus other animals. Dinner and overnight at your Safari camp/lodge.
Accommodation in Masai Mara National park
Mara Serena safari Lodge
Mara Sarova Game Camp
Ashnil Mara Camp
Mara Siria Camp
Mara Sopa Lodge
Mara Simba Lodge
Mara River Camp
Base Camp Explorer
Mara Leasure Camp
Fig Tree Camp
Elengata Olerai Camp
Mara Chui Camp
Jambo mara Safari Camp
Explore Nature Mara Lodge
Day 6: Masai Mara National Reserve
Early morning game drive game drive return back to Camp or Lodge for breakfast. After breakfast Full day spend in the park with packed lunch in search of its popular residents like the well known predators and their opponents like the Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo and the dangerous Crocodiles with a visit to Mara river.Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Day 7: Masai Mara National Reserve to Nairobi
Early Morning breakfast at your camp or Lodge check out and with game viewing en-route drive back to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch.
The Safari prices are calculated in US dollars per person and you will travel by safari JEEP 4*4 Toyota Land Cruisers.
Price depends on time of travel (low, high or peak season), number of people in your group and level of accommodation.
- Special discount rate for a group of 3 or more
- Children under 3 years FREE
- Children between 3-12 years 75% of adult rate
- Children between 12-18 years 90% of adult rate
PEAK SEASON: JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER
HIGH SEASON: NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH
LOW SEASON: APRIL, MAY, JUNE
The Safari Package Includes
- Guarantee Price, Guarantee Departure
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room with 1 or 2 separate beds. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking)
- Activities and meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Services of professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Maximum of 6 passengers in the safari vehicles
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof tops and guarantee of a window seat for game viewing and photography.
- All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats. Option for a jeep available at a small fee.
The Safari Package does NOT Included
- International air fare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guide