1-Day Uganda gorilla tour to Bwindi impenetrable forest national park starting and ending in Kigali Rwanda. This 1-Day gorilla trek to Uganda gives short time travelers a chance to trek the endangered mountain gorillas in their natural habitat.
Uganda safari Itinerary
Wake up at 3:00 am, prepare yourself and at exactly 3:30 am, leave Kigali for Uganda. The drive from Rwanda to Uganda takes you roughly 4 hours through Cyanika border to catch up with a pre-trekking briefing at the park headquarters in Bwindi. You will then hike into the jungle in search for mountain gorillas, which may take you several hours depending on the location of these endangered species. You will spend an hour with mountain gorillas and then descend back. Pick your trekking certificate from the park headquarters and return back to Kigali for your return flight.
• A gorilla permit (@$600 each)
• Transport in 4×4 Safari Vehicle
• Lunch & bottled drinking water
• Professional English speaking guide
• Park entrance fees and guiding
• Personal expenses
The Safari prices are calculated in US dollars per person and you will travel by safari JEEP 4*4 Toyota Land Cruisers.
Price depends on time of travel (low, high or peak season), number of people in your group and level of accommodation.
- Special discount rate for a group of 3 or more
- Children under 3 years FREE
- Children between 3-12 years 75% of adult rate
- Children between 12-18 years 90% of adult rate
PEAK SEASON: JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER
HIGH SEASON: NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH
LOW SEASON: APRIL, MAY, JUNE
The Safari Package Includes
- Guarantee Price, Guarantee Departure
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room with 1 or 2 separate beds. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking)
- Activities and meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Services of professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Maximum of 6 passengers in the safari vehicles
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof tops and guarantee of a window seat for game viewing and photography.
- All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats. Option for a jeep available at a small fee.
The Safari Package does NOT Included
- International air fare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guide