Kenya Safari tour from Nairobi to Mombasa
Visit Amboseli and Tsavo East National Park
Kenya Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi to Amboseli National Park
You will be picked from Nairobi City Hotel or Airport and drive to Amboseli National Park. With game viewing en-route arrive in time for lunch at your Safari camp/Lodge.
After a short rest we go out for afternoon game drive with a chance to see Elephants, lions, cheetahs, gazelles, wildebeests, buffalos zebras, warthogs, different birds and of course Mount Kilimanjaro. Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Accommodation in Amboseli National park
Kibo Safari Camp
Amboseli Sopa Lodge
|Sentrim Amboseli Camp|
Day 2: Amboseli National Park to Tsavo East National Park
After and early breakfast we enjoy game drive looking for animals. Later leave the park and depart for Tsavo East National Park. Enter the park and with game drive en-route to your booked Camp or Lodge for check-in and lunch. After a short rest we enjoy an afternoon game drive.Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Day 3: Tsavo East National Park to Mombasa
Pre and after breakfast game drive looking for animals. Later on game drive en-route as you leave the park. Depart for Mombasa arriving in the afternoon.
Please choose your accommodation level depending with your budget.
Accommodation in Tsavo East National park
| Satao Camp
Ashnil Aruba lodge.
Sentrim Tsavo Camp
Voi Safari lodge
Voi Wild Life Lodge.
The Safari prices are calculated in US dollars per person and you will travel by safari JEEP 4*4 Toyota Land Cruisers.
Price depends on time of travel (low, high or peak season), number of people in your group and level of accommodation.
- Special discount rate for a group of 3 or more
- Children under 3 years FREE
- Children between 3-12 years 75% of adult rate
- Children between 12-18 years 90% of adult rate
PEAK SEASON: JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER
HIGH SEASON: NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH
LOW SEASON: APRIL, MAY, JUNE
The Safari Package Includes
- Guarantee Price, Guarantee Departure
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room with 1 or 2 separate beds. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking)
- Activities and meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Services of professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Maximum of 6 passengers in the safari vehicles
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof tops and guarantee of a window seat for game viewing and photography.
- All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats. Option for a jeep available at a small fee.
The Safari Package does NOT Included
- International air fare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guide