Kenya Safari tours Mombasa
Visit Tsavo East and Amboseli National Park
3 Days 2 Nights Kenya Safari from Mombasa to Tsavo East and Amboseli National
The combined area of Tsavo East and Tsavo West National Parks makes Tsavo one of the world's largest game sanctuaries.
Kenya Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Mombasa - Tsavo East National Park
Pick up from your Mombasa hotel or Airport in the morning drive to Tsavo East national pack which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions Game en route Via Aruba Dam to Ashnil Aruba Camp. Check in and have lunch at your lodge. In the afternoon, another game drive at the park later dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Accommodation in Tsavo East National park
| Satao Camp
Ashnil Aruba lodge.
Voi Safari lodge
|Sentrim Tsavo Camp||Voi Wild Life Lodge.|
Day 2: Tsavo East National Park - Amboseli National Park
Early morning Break fast ,After breakfast game en-route Leave Tsavo East for Amboseli National Park to arrive with a short game drive in time for lunch ,check in at Oltukai Lodge have lunch and rest .Afternoon game at The park which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains. Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Accommodation in Amboseli National park
Day 3: Amboseli National Park - Mombasa
Early morning breakfast game en-route drive out of Amboseli and head to Mombasa Lunch en-route at Voi lion hill camp after lunch proceed to your coastal hotel arriving in the late afternoon drop off at your respective hotel or Airport.
Please choose your accomodation level depending with your budget.
The Safari prices are calculated in US dollars per person and you will travel by safari JEEP 4*4 Toyota Land Cruisers.
Price depends on time of travel (low, high or peak season), number of people in your group and level of accommodation.
- Special discount rate for a group of 3 or more
- Children under 3 years FREE
- Children between 3-12 years 75% of adult rate
- Children between 12-18 years 90% of adult rate
PEAK SEASON: JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER
HIGH SEASON: NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH
LOW SEASON: APRIL, MAY, JUNE
The Safari Package Includes
- Guarantee Price, Guarantee Departure
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room with 1 or 2 separate beds. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking)
- Activities and meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Services of professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Maximum of 6 passengers in the safari vehicles
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof tops and guarantee of a window seat for game viewing and photography.
- All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats. Option for a jeep available at a small fee.
The Safari Package does NOT Included
- International air fare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guide