Kenya Safari tours Nairobi
Visit Amboseli,Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara National Park
Kenya Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi - Amboseli
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel or Airport in the morning and drive to Amboseli national pack which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains.Arriving with a short game drive at Ol Tukai lodge (or similar), check in, have lunch and a short rest .
Afternoon game drive at the park later Dinner and overnight at Ol Tukai Lodge.
Day 2: Amboseli - Lake Nakuru
Early breakfast at your camp, after breakfast, Leave Amboseli for Nakuru arriving in time for lunch and check in at Lake Nakuru Lodge have lunch and relax. Later afternoon game drive to see one of the largest ornithological spots, Flamingo, and a variety of wildlife not forgetting the famous white Rhino and black rhino found in this park. Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge.
Day 3: Lake Nakuru - Masai Mara
Early morning breakfast . After breakfast leave Lake Nakuru for Masai mara arriving in time for lunch. check in at Ashnil Mara camp or Mara Sorova Camp and have lunch. Afternoon game drive through the park in search of the Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Buffalo and other members of the Big five plus other animals. Dinner and overnight at Ashnil Mara camp or Mara Sorova Camp.
Day 4: Masai Mara
Early morning game drive game drive return back to camp for breakfast . after breakfast Full day spend in the park with packed lunch in search of its popular residents like the well known predators and their opponents like the Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo and the dangerous Crocodiles with a visit to Mara river. Meals and overnight at Ashnil Mara camp or Mara Sorova Camp.
Day 5: Masai Mara - Nairobi
Early Morning breakfast at your camp check out of the camp and park and Drive to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch. Lunch at carnivore afterwards drop off at your respective hotel or Airport.
The Safari prices are calculated in US dollars per person and you will travel by safari JEEP 4*4 Toyota Land Cruisers.
Price depends on time of travel (low, high or peak season), number of people in your group and level of accommodation.
- Special discount rate for a group of 3 or more
- Children under 3 years FREE
- Children between 3-12 years 75% of adult rate
- Children between 12-18 years 90% of adult rate
PEAK SEASON: JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER
HIGH SEASON: NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH
LOW SEASON: APRIL, MAY, JUNE
The Safari Package Includes
- Guarantee Price, Guarantee Departure
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room with 1 or 2 separate beds. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking)
- Activities and meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Services of professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Maximum of 6 passengers in the safari vehicles
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof tops and guarantee of a window seat for game viewing and photography.
- All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats. Option for a jeep available at a small fee.
The Safari Package does NOT Included
- International air fare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guide