Kenya Safari tours Mombasa
Visit Tsavo East and West National Park
Kenya Safari Itinerary
Day 1 Mombasa - Tsavo East
Pick up from your Mombasa hotel in the morning drive to Tsavo East national pack which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions Game en route Via Aruba Dam to Ashnil Aruba Camp .Check in and have lunch at your lodge.
In the afternoon, another game drive at the park later Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Day 2 - Tsavo East - Tsavo West
Early morning game drive return to your lodge for breakfast, after breakfast leave Tsavo East for Tsavo West Game en route to Ngulia safari lodge. Check in and have lunch. In the afternoon, visit the rhino sanctuary and return to the lodge where there is usually a leopard trap and if you are lucky you will see it . Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Accommodation in Tsavo East National park
| Satao Camp
Ashnil Aruba lodge.
Sentrim Tsavo Camp
Voi Safari lodge
Voi Wild Life Lodge.
Day 3 - Tsavo West - Mombasa
Early morning breakfast game drive with a visit to Mzima Springs later on depart Tsavo West for Mombasa lunch at Voi lion hill camp . After lunch proceed to Mombasa arriving late in the evening drop off at your respective hotel.
Accommodation in Tsavo West National park
|Kilanguni Serena Lodge
|Rhino Valley Lodge
|Nglulia Safari Lodge
|Severin Safari Camp
Ziwani Tented Camp
|Sarova Salt Lick Ridge
Please choose your accommodation level depending with your budget.
The Safari prices are calculated in US dollars per person and you will travel by safari JEEP 4*4 Toyota Land Cruisers.
Price depends on time of travel (low, high or peak season), number of people in your group and level of accommodation.
- Special discount rate for a group of 3 or more
- Children under 3 years FREE
- Children between 3-12 years 75% of adult rate
- Children between 12-18 years 90% of adult rate
PEAK SEASON: JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER
HIGH SEASON: NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH
LOW SEASON: APRIL, MAY, JUNE
The Safari Package Includes
- Guarantee Price, Guarantee Departure
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room with 1 or 2 separate beds. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking)
- Activities and meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Services of professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Maximum of 6 passengers in the safari vehicles
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof tops and guarantee of a window seat for game viewing and photography.
- All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats. Option for a jeep available at a small fee.
The Safari Package does NOT Included
- International air fare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guide