Kenya Safari tours Nairobi
Visit Lake Nakuru and Maasai Mara National Park
Day 1: Nairobi-Nakuru
Day 2: Lake Nakuru-Masai Mara
Day 3: Full day Masai mara
Day 4: Masai Mara -Nairobi
This safari is just perfect for you if you have a few days to spare or simply a few days off from work. Or a weekend run away. This package affords you a visit to Lake Nakuru, two hours drive from Nairobi and you will be counting animals in this famous Rift valley lake.
Next proceed to Masai Mara, and have a wonderful time in this expanse savannah reserve. Then head to Nairobi, and we will drop you at your convinience.
B: breakfast. L: lunch. D: Dinner. FB: Full Board.
Kenya Safari Itinerary
Day 1 : Nairobi-Lake Nakuru
Leave Nairobi in the morning and proceed to Lake Nakuru, a rift valley lake that hosts one of the best spectacles in the world as a sanctuary for the flamingoes. It is also one of the few places to see both white and black rhinos at close range. Overnight at wildlife clubs of Kenya ground. Meal plan: LD.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru-Masai Mara
After breakfast you will depart for Masai Mara, arriving in time for lunch. After check in and lunch, you will leave for the afternoon game drive, and be back at the lodge at 1800-1830hrs.
Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.. Meal plan: FB
Accommodation in Masai Mara National park
Mara Serena safari Lodge
Mara Sarova Game Camp
Ashnil Mara Camp
Mara Siria Camp
Mara Sopa Lodge
Mara Simba Lodge
Mara River Camp
Base Camp Explorer
Mara Leasure Camp
Fig Tree Camp
Elengata Olerai Camp
Mara Chui Camp
Jambo mara Safari Camp
Explore Nature Mara Lodge
Day 3: Masai Mara
You will take packed meals and venture further into the reserve towards mara river in search of the big cats, hippo pools, giant crocodiles and off course the world famous crossing point for the wildebeests, among other wildlife that this park has in store for you. You will return to the camp site for lunch. Venture out again in last moments of the day to try your luck with the cats that are active when the temperatures go down.
Meal plan: FB.
Day 4: Masai Mara - Nairobi
Wake up early for the morning game drive, and soon after breakfast, your safari back to Nairobi will start, arriving in Nairobi in the afternoon. B, L.
Please choose your accommodation level depending with your budget.
Accommodation in Nakuru National park
Sarova Lion Hill
Lake Nakuru sopa lodge
Lake Nakuru Lodge
The pelican lodge.
Lake Nakuru Lodge.
The Safari prices are calculated in US dollars per person and you will travel by safari JEEP 4*4 Toyota Land Cruisers.
Price depends on time of travel (low, high or peak season), number of people in your group and level of accommodation.
- Special discount rate for a group of 3 or more
- Children under 3 years FREE
- Children between 3-12 years 75% of adult rate
- Children between 12-18 years 90% of adult rate
PEAK SEASON: JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER
HIGH SEASON: NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH
LOW SEASON: APRIL, MAY, JUNE
The Safari Package Includes
- Guarantee Price, Guarantee Departure
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room with 1 or 2 separate beds. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking)
- Activities and meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Services of professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Maximum of 6 passengers in the safari vehicles
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof tops and guarantee of a window seat for game viewing and photography.
- All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats. Option for a jeep available at a small fee.
The Safari Package does NOT Included
- International air fare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guide