The 4 Days gorilla and wildlife safari take you to Bwindi forest National park for gorilla trekking and game viewing plus launch cruise in Queen Elizabeth National park. Do not miss the famous tree climbing lions in Ishasha sector south of Queen Elizabeth National park with Gorilla Trek Africa. The Safari starts and ends in Uganda.
Day 1: Transfer Queen Elizabeth national park and launch cruise
Day 2: Chimpanzee Tracking – transfer to Bwindi impenetrable forest national park
Day 3: Gorilla Tracking and Cultural Walk to Batwa Communities.
Day 4: Departure
Uganda Safari Itinerary.
Day 1: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth Wildlife park – Afternoon Launch cruise
In the morning, you will leave Kampala and transfer to Queen Elizabeth national park stopping at the equator for photography reaching in the afternoon. check in at the lodge, have lunch and refresh waiting for the afternoon launch cruise at kazinga channel. At 2:00 go for the boat cruise which provides you with a great view of the various wild and bird life on the water shores. Dinner and overnight stay at Mweya safari lodge/ Katara lodge/park view lodge/Enganzi Lodge.
Day 3: Ishasha – Bwindi national park
After breakfast at 8:00 am transfer to Ishasha – the southern sector of Queen Elizabeth national park in search of tree climbing lions. At 10:00 am lions begin climbing fig trees as they seek shelter in the tree branches from the scorching sunshine and relaxing after a night and morning feast on the antelopes. Its roughly 2 hours drive from Ishasha in Queen Elizabeth national park to Buhoma.
At 13:00 O’clock transfer to Savannah Hotel for a hot lunch and later proceed to Bwindi national park for an evening Batwa (Pygmies) community walk. Overnight stay at Gorilla Forest Camp / Mahogany Springs.
Day 3: Gorilla Trekking Adventure, Cultural walk to Batwa People
You will have morning breakfast and transfer to the park headquarters for briefing before trekking. From there, you will hike into the forest following different trails in the forest in follow of the allocated gorilla family. From there, hike into the forest in search of a mountain gorilla family which will take you between 3o minutes and a whole day depending on the movement and location of the gorillas that day but you are greatly assured of seeing these endangered species. In the evening, you will visit the Batwa pygmies communities who will introduce you to their traditional forest life. Dinner and overnight at the lodge (Day 2).
Day 4: Departure
Have breakfast and start a picnic drive back to Kampala.
The Safari prices are calculated in US dollars per person and you will travel by safari JEEP 4*4 Toyota Land Cruisers.
Price depends on time of travel (low, high or peak season), number of people in your group and level of accommodation.
- Special discount rate for a group of 3 or more
- Children under 3 years FREE
- Children between 3-12 years 75% of adult rate
- Children between 12-18 years 90% of adult rate
PEAK SEASON: JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER
HIGH SEASON: NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH
LOW SEASON: APRIL, MAY, JUNE
The Safari Package Includes
- Guarantee Price, Guarantee Departure
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room with 1 or 2 separate beds. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking)
- Activities and meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Services of professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Maximum of 6 passengers in the safari vehicles
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof tops and guarantee of a window seat for game viewing and photography.
- All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats. Option for a jeep available at a small fee.
The Safari Package does NOT Included
- International air fare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guide