Nairobi -Lake Manyara - Ngorongoro trip From / To Nairobi or Arusha. Lake Manyara & Ngorongoro short safari leaving from Nairobi Kenya.
The road safari is via savannah plains of Kenya with views of Mount Kilimanjaro as you head to Namanga border town of Kenya and Tanzania.
After immigration formalities you shall change to your 4 x 4 jeep transport.
An afternoon game viewing drive at the Lake Manyara is scheduled for today.
There shall be breathtaking sunrise and sunset views from the crater rim and the ultimate Ngorongoro crater floor game viewing drives.
The Big five together with other wildlife species including awesome scenery & culture encounters are the highlights of the 3-day trip.
- Mt. Kilimanjaro views , savannah plains ,farmlands and towns of Kenya & Tanzania
- Lake Manyara national park
- The Ngorongoro crater. A geological marvel and wildlife amphitheater
- Awesome Sunset and sunrises at the crater rim
Tanzania safari Itinerary
Day 1: NAIROBI - NAMANGA -LAKE MANYARA: (Nairobi-Lake manyara 370kms appr. 6 hrs)
0730hrs: Pick up from your Nairobi hotel / Nairobi airport
Proceed on the cross border drive into Tanzania (the land of Mount Kilimanjaro).
The safari drive is via Masai country, distinct climatic areas together with scenic and social regions.
We cross the Kenya – Tanzania border at Namanga and stop for lunch at Arusha
Later we head on to the Lake Manyara for an afternoon of bird and game watching drive.
Overnight at your Lake Manyara safari lodge or tented camp.
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation in lake Manyara National park
|• Lake manyara serena safari lodge
• Kilimamosa lodge
• Escarpment luxury lodge
|• Kirurumu tented lodge
• Lake manyara wildlife lodge
Day 2:LAKE MANYARA - NGORONGORO CRATER
Early breakfast at the Lake Manyara
With our packed lunch boxes, we depart Lake Manyara for the Ngorongoro crater
This shall be followed by a dramatic descent to the floors of the Ngorongoro crater where we spend the day on game viewing drives in this calderra
Elephant, Lion, Hippo, Cheetah, Rhino and other lesser wild animal species and birds shall be spotted.
Lunch shall be at the Ngoitoktok springs picnic site.
We later ascend to the crater rim.
Overnight at your Ngorongoro crater lodge or tented camp.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation in Ngorongoro Crater Lodge
|• Ngorongoro oldeani mountain lodge
• Acacia farm lodge
• Ngorongoro serene lodge
• Kitela camp
|• The retreat at ngorongoro
• Hhando coffee lodge
• Angata ngorongoro tented camp
• Ngorongoro sopa lodge
• Ngorongoro farm house
|• Ngorongoro wild camp
• Ngorongoro safari lodge
• Country lodge kiratu
• Boungenvillea safari lodge
Day 3: NGORONGORO - ARUSHA - NAMANGA - NAIROBI: (Ngorongoro to Nairobi 370 kms, Appx. 5 hrs with stops)
Breakfast with sun-rise views at the crater rim.
Depart Ngorongoro for Nairobi
Lunch stop at Arusha
Proceed to Nairobi to arrive in the early evening.
Drop off at your Nairobi hotel / residence/ Nairobi Airport.
Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
The Safari prices are calculated in US dollars per person and you will travel by safari JEEP 4*4 Toyota Land Cruisers.
Price depends on time of travel (low, high or peak season), number of people in your group and level of accommodation.
- Special discount rate for a group of 3 or more
- Children under 3 years FREE
- Children between 3-12 years 75% of adult rate
- Children between 12-18 years 90% of adult rate
PEAK SEASON: JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER
HIGH SEASON: NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH
LOW SEASON: APRIL, MAY, JUNE
The Safari Package Includes
- Guarantee Price, Guarantee Departure
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room with 1 or 2 separate beds. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking)
- Activities and meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Services of professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Maximum of 6 passengers in the safari vehicles
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof tops and guarantee of a window seat for game viewing and photography.
- All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats. Option for a jeep available at a small fee.
The Safari Package does NOT Included
- International air fare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guide