Kenya Safari tours Nairobi
Visit Lake Nakuru National Park
Lake Nakuru is Kenya's most visited National Park. Located 160km and 2½ hours from Nairobi, the park is an important Ramsar site and home to thousands of different bird species.
The 188sq km Lake Nakuru is the only KWS-administered reserve that is fully enclosed. Once just a bird sanctuary, Lake Nakuru is now the best place in Kenya to see the highly protected black and white rhino. Among other animals found in the park include rhino, lion, leopard, flamingos, Egyptian geese, waterbuck, giraffe, hyena, buffalo, baboons, vervet monkeys, gazelles.
Kenya Safari Itinerary
Day1: Nairobi - Lake Nakuru
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel or Airport early in the morning depart Nairobi and drive to the Great Rift Valley viewing sceneries en-route. arriving in time for lunch and check in at Lake Nakuru Lodge .Afternoon game drive across the Pink Lake often referred so due to it’s Great masses of Flamingos not forgetting the famous white Rhino and black rhino found in this park. Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp..
Day 2 :Lake Nakuru
Early morning game drive game drive return back to camp for breakfast . after breakfast Full day spend in the park with packed lunch in search of its popular residents like the well known predators and their opponents like the Zebra,, Giraffe, Hippo and the dangerous Crocodiles Meals and overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge.
Day 3: Lake Nakuru-Nairobi
Early morning breakfast . After breakfast leave Lake Nakuru Drive to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch. Lunch at carnivore afterwards drop off at your respective hotel or Airport.
Please choose your accomodation level depending with your budget.
Accommodation in Nakuru National park
Sarova Lion Hill
Lake Nakuru sopa lodge
Lake Nakuru Lodge
The pelican lodge.
Lake Nakuru Lodge.
The Safari prices are calculated in US dollars per person and you will travel by safari JEEP 4*4 Toyota Land Cruisers.
Price depends on time of travel (low, high or peak season), number of people in your group and level of accommodation.
- Special discount rate for a group of 3 or more
- Children under 3 years FREE
- Children between 3-12 years 75% of adult rate
- Children between 12-18 years 90% of adult rate
PEAK SEASON: JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER
HIGH SEASON: NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH
LOW SEASON: APRIL, MAY, JUNE
The Safari Package Includes
- Guarantee Price, Guarantee Departure
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room with 1 or 2 separate beds. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking)
- Activities and meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Services of professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Maximum of 6 passengers in the safari vehicles
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof tops and guarantee of a window seat for game viewing and photography.
- All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats. Option for a jeep available at a small fee.
The Safari Package does NOT Included
- International air fare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guide