Kenya Safari tours Mombasa
Visit Tsavo East,Amboseli and Tsavo West National Park
Kenya Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Mombasa - Tsavo East
You will be picked from your hotel of stay Mombasa North/Diani beach/Mombasa Airport and drive (110km away from Mombasa) to Tsavo East entering the park through Bachuma Gate.
Embark on a game drive looking for animals like herds of Elephants, Giraffes, Buffalo, Lion, Cheetah, Zebra, Impala, Monkey among many others. Check in at your Aruba Ashnil Lodge, After lunch and a short rest. Proceed for an afternoon game drive till late in the evening. Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Accommodation in Tsavo East National park
Ashnil Aruba lodge.
Sentrim Tsavo Camp
Voi Safari lodge
Voi Wild Life Lodge.
Day 2: Tsavo East to Amboseli
After an early breakfast, drive to Amboseli with short game drive, you arrive in time for lunch with short game drive check in at Oltukai lodge. Afternoon game drive. Mount Kilimanjaro offers a scenic background for photographers. Amboseli National Park also hosts a lot of animals like lion, elephant, buffalo, cheetah, leopard, giraffe, monkey, zebra among many others. Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Accommodation in Amboseli National park
Kibo Safari Camp
Amboseli Sopa Lodge
|Sentrim Amboseli Camp|
Day 3: Amboseli to Tsavo West
Early morning breakfast, out with game drive in further search of animals and better chances to see the Mount Kilimanjaro early morning, drive for Tsavo West with a game drive en-route arriving in time for lunch at Ngulia lodge. Afternoon game drive with a visit of the rhino Sanctuary whereby if you are lucky you might see the "shy" rhino. Other animals likely to be seen are Elephants, Lion, zebra, Buffalo, warthog, Antelopes etc. There exists a large variety of Bird species, migratory and local at the Tsavo West. Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Day 4: Tsavo West to Mombasa:
Early morning breakfast, after breakfast game drive looking for animals. Later on game drive en route as you leave the park. Depart for (200km away
from Mombasa) stop over for Lunch at Voi town Nzomeni lion hill camp, before driving to your Coastal hotel arriving late in the afternoon. Drive off to your hotel of stay Mombasa or Diani or the Airport.
Please choose your accommodation level depending with your budget.
Accommodation in Tsavo West National park
Kilanguni Serena Lodge
Severin Safari Camp
Ziwani Tented Camp
Sarova Salt Lick Ridge
Lions Bluff Lodge
|Rhino Valley Lodge||
Nglulia Safari Lodge
The Safari prices are calculated in US dollars per person and you will travel by safari JEEP 4*4 Toyota Land Cruisers.
Price depends on time of travel (low, high or peak season), number of people in your group and level of accommodation.
- Special discount rate for a group of 3 or more
- Children under 3 years FREE
- Children between 3-12 years 75% of adult rate
- Children between 12-18 years 90% of adult rate
PEAK SEASON: JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER
HIGH SEASON: NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH
LOW SEASON: APRIL, MAY, JUNE
The Safari Package Includes
- Guarantee Price, Guarantee Departure
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room with 1 or 2 separate beds. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking)
- Activities and meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Services of professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Maximum of 6 passengers in the safari vehicles
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof tops and guarantee of a window seat for game viewing and photography.
- All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats. Option for a jeep available at a small fee.
The Safari Package does NOT Included
- International air fare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guide