Kenya Safari tour from Nairobi to Mombasa
Visit Amboseli,Tsavo West and Tsavo East National Park.
Kenya Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi to Amboseli National Park
You will be picked from Nairobi City Hotel or Airport and drive to Amboseli National Park enjoy game viewing en-route to your Safari Lodge/Camp for check-in and lunch. Afternoon game drive with chances to see Elephants, lions, cheetahs, gazelles, wildebeests, buffalos zebras, warthogs, different birds and of course Mount Kilimanjaro. Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Accommodation in Amboseli National park
Kibo Safari Camp
Amboseli Sopa Lodge
|Sentrim Amboseli Camp|
Day 2: Amboseli National Park to Tsavo west National Park
After breakfast game drive in search of more wild animals and chance to see the Mount Kilimanjaro. Later depart for Tsavo West with a short stop at the Shetani Lava to marvel atthe dried up lava. You will also visit Mzima springs where Hippos ,Crocodiles, different species of fish can be seen in crystal clear water and lots of different species of birds. Arrive in time for lunch at your Safari Camp/Lodge. Afternoon game drive with a visit of the rhino Sanctuary whereby if you are lucky you might see the "shy" rhino. Other animals likely to be seen are Elephants, Lion, zebra, Buffalo, warthog, Antelopes etc. Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Accommodation in Tsavo West National park
Kilanguni Serena Lodge
Sarova Salt Lick Ridge
Severin Safari CampLion Bluff
|Rhino Valley Lodge||
Nglulia Safari Lodge
Day 3: Tsavo West National to Tsavo East National Park
After breakfast enjoy game drive in the park searching for more game as you Leave Tsavo West National Park and drive to Tsavo East National Park. Enter the park through Manyani or Voi Gate. Game drive enroute to your booked Camp or Lodge. Afternoon game drive until evening, Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Day 4: Tsavo East National Park to Mombasa
Pre and after breakfast game drive looking for animals. Later on game drive enroute as you leave the park. Depart for Mombasa arriving early in the afternoon. Drop off at your hotel in Mombasa or Airport.
Please choose your accomodation level depending with your budget.
Accommodation in Tsavo East National park
| Satao Camp
Ashnil Aruba lodge.
Sentrim Tsavo Camp
Voi Safari lodge
Voi Wild Life Lodge.
The Safari prices are calculated in US dollars per person and you will travel by safari JEEP 4*4 Toyota Land Cruisers.
Price depends on time of travel (low, high or peak season), number of people in your group and level of accommodation.
- Special discount rate for a group of 3 or more
- Children under 3 years FREE
- Children between 3-12 years 75% of adult rate
- Children between 12-18 years 90% of adult rate
PEAK SEASON: JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER
HIGH SEASON: NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH
LOW SEASON: APRIL, MAY, JUNE
The Safari Package Includes
- Guarantee Price, Guarantee Departure
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room with 1 or 2 separate beds. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking)
- Activities and meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Services of professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Maximum of 6 passengers in the safari vehicles
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof tops and guarantee of a window seat for game viewing and photography.
- All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats. Option for a jeep available at a small fee.
The Safari Package does NOT Included
- International air fare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guide