Kenya Safari tour from Mombasa to Nairobi
Visit Tsavo West and Amboseli National Park
Mombasa to Nairobi Safari - Tsavo West and Amboseli Safari
Kenya Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Mombasa - Tsavo West
You will be picked from your hotel of stay Mombasa North/Diani beach/Mombasa Airport and drive to Tsavo West National Park.
With Game viewing en-route drive to your pre-booked Safari Camp or Lodge for check-in and lunch. After a short rest we venture out for an afternoon game drive with a visit to the Rhino Sanctuary to chance spotting the endangered black rhino among other animals like f Elephants, Giraffes, Buffalo, Lion, Cheetah, Zebra, Impala and Monkeys.Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge/camp.
After an early breakfast enjoy more game viewing before which includes a visit to the Mzima Srings where millions of litres of water bubble from an underground strea. From an underground observatory tank you will be able to view fish, crocodile and hippo. You will then drive to Amboseli National Park via Shetani Lava where we will make a short stop to marvel at the dried up lava before driving to Amboseli National Park where we will arrive in time for lunch at your Safari Camp or Lodge. Afternoon game drive to explore Amboseli home to a lot of animals like lion, elephant, buffalo, cheetah, leopard, giraffe, monkey, zebra among many others.Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge/camp.
Accommodation in Tsavo West National park
Kilanguni Serena Lodge
Severin Safari Camp
Ziwani Tented Camp
Sarova Salt Lick RidgeLion Bluff
|Rhino Valley Lodge||
Nglulia Safari Lodge
Day 3: Amboseli to Nairobi
After breakfast enjoy more game viewing before driving to Nairobi where you will arrive in the afternoon.
Please choose your accomodation level depending with your budget.
Accommodation in Amboseli National park
|Kibo Safari Camp||Sentrim Amboseli Camp|
|Amboseli serena||Amboseli Sopa Lodge|
The Safari prices are calculated in US dollars per person and you will travel by safari JEEP 4*4 Toyota Land Cruisers.
Price depends on time of travel (low, high or peak season), number of people in your group and level of accommodation.
- Special discount rate for a group of 3 or more
- Children under 3 years FREE
- Children between 3-12 years 75% of adult rate
- Children between 12-18 years 90% of adult rate
PEAK SEASON: JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER
HIGH SEASON: NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH
LOW SEASON: APRIL, MAY, JUNE
The Safari Package Includes
- Guarantee Price, Guarantee Departure
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room with 1 or 2 separate beds. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking)
- Activities and meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Services of professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Maximum of 6 passengers in the safari vehicles
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof tops and guarantee of a window seat for game viewing and photography.
- All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats. Option for a jeep available at a small fee.
The Safari Package does NOT Included
- International air fare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guide