This Safari to Masai Mara can begin from Mombasa, Diani or Nairobi
While on safari to Masai Mara you are almost guaranteed to see the Big 5, lions abound throughout the park as do leopards, cheetah, hyenas, giraffe, impala, wildebeest, topi, baboons, warthogs, buffalo, zebra, elephants, and of course hippos and crocodiles in the Mara River ... read more about the Masai Mara National Reserve
Kenya Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi/Mombasa/Diani - Masai Mara National Reserve
After breakfast our safari driver guide will pick you from your Nairobi hotel and transfer you to Wilson airport for a scheduled flight by light aircraft to the world famous Masai Mara Game Reserve (approx 1½ hrs). Met on arrival at the Mara airstrip by lodge vehicle and driver guide and transferred to your pre-booked safari camp or lodge in the Masai Mara reserve with game viewing en-route.
After lunch proceed for an afternoon safari game drive enjoying the wildlife and the physical features of the maasai Mara. Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Accommodation in Masai Mara National park
Mara Serena safari Lodge
Mara Sarova Game Camp
Ashnil Mara Camp
Mara Siria Camp
Mara Sopa Lodge
Mara Simba Lodge
Mara River Camp
Base Camp Explorer
Mara Leasure Camp
Fig Tree Camp
Elengata Olerai Camp
Mara Chui Camp
Jambo mara Safari Camp
Explore Nature Mara Lodge
Day 2: Masai Mara
Full day Safari in Masai Mara
Day 3: Masai Mara - Nairobi., Diani or Mombasa
Early morning and mid morning game drives. After an early lunch you will be transferred to the Mara airstrip for flight by light aircraft to Nairobi or Mombasa. Met on arrival at the Wilson Airport, Nairobi and transferred for your chosen option or for flight return home.
The Safari prices are calculated in US dollars per person and you will travel by safari JEEP 4*4 Toyota Land Cruisers.
Price depends on time of travel (low, high or peak season), number of people in your group and level of accommodation.
- Special discount rate for a group of 3 or more
- Children under 3 years FREE
- Children between 3-12 years 75% of adult rate
- Children between 12-18 years 90% of adult rate
PEAK SEASON: JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER
HIGH SEASON: NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH
LOW SEASON: APRIL, MAY, JUNE
The Safari Package Includes
- Guarantee Price, Guarantee Departure
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room with 1 or 2 separate beds. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking)
- Activities and meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Services of professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Maximum of 6 passengers in the safari vehicles
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof tops and guarantee of a window seat for game viewing and photography.
- All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats. Option for a jeep available at a small fee.
The Safari Package does NOT Included
- International air fare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guide