This holiday Safari to Masai Mara can begin from coastal hotels Mombasa, Diani, Malindi or Nairobi Wilson Airport.
Magic of African Safaris in kenya to Masai Mara the home to an excellent year round concetration of game, which includes more than two millions of wildbeest, Zebras and other Antilopes that make up the famous masai mara migration from neighbouring Serengeti National park in Tanzania.
The African safari destination in kenya from Nairobi or coastal region Mombasa to masai mara the adventure where the adventurers discovers many attractions including lifestyle and culture of natives such as maasai people.
Being the best reserve for photographers and naturalist's paradise with a lot of games like baffaloes, giraffes, elephants, lions, cheetahs and many more amoung others which are frequently encounterd and endengered like back rhinos,large rafts of hippos and enormous crocodiles are also found in the mara river.This is also the home to over 450 bird species.
Safari Hight lights and what you should see:
During the safari you will have unlimited game drives-in your own comfortable pop up open safari vehicle.
The Big 5-those are elephants, baffaloes, lions, rhinos and leopard- plus zebras cheetahs and much more.
Experience the Mara, the home to an ancient culture.
your choice of accommodation- from luxury to budget stay in lodge or tented camp
Optional maasai village visit-which you will arrange with your safari driver/guide and is extra payable of 20 dollars per person to maasai chief.
There is also Hot Air ballon ride please enquire with us which is 450 dollars per person extra.
private dedicated English/other language speaking driver/guide
Kenya Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi/Mombasa/Diani - Masai Mara National Reserve
After breakfast our safari driver guide will pick you from your Nairobi hotel and transfer you to Wilson airport for a scheduled flight by light aircraft to the world famous Masai Mara Game Reserve (approx 1½ hrs). Met on arrival at the Mara airstrip by lodge vehicle and driver guide and transferred to your pre-booked safari camp or lodge in the Masai Mara reserve with game viewing en-route.
lunch after checking in at your pre-booked safari lodge/camp, relax, afternoon safari game drives enjoying the wildlife and the physical features of the Masai Mara till evening then later driver back to your safari lodge/camp for dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge/camp
Accommodation in Masai Mara National park
Mara Serena safari Lodge
Mara Sarova Game Camp
Ashnil Mara Camp
Mara Siria Camp
Mara Sopa Lodge
Mara Simba Lodge
Mara River Camp
Base Camp Explorer
Mara Leasure Camp
Fig Tree Camp
Elengata Olerai Camp
Mara Chui Camp
Jambo mara Safari Camp
Explore Nature Mara Lodge
Day 2: Masai Mara
Early morning game drives before breakfast, driver to your safari lodge/camp for full breakfast, after breakfast you will go out for full game drive with packed lunch up to Mara river where you will experience migration or you will see aquatic life those are hippos and crocodiles, you will have your lunch which is served on picnic side after lunch you will make evening game drives till evening games later drive back to your safari lodge/camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Masai Mara - Nairobi., Diani or Mombasa
Early morning and mid morning game drives check out game drives till lunch time . After an early lunch you will be transferred to the Airstrip for your flight ,back to Nairobi or Mombasa. Met on arrival at Moi International Airport or Wilson Airport in Nairobi and then transferred for your chosen option or for flight return home.
The Safari prices are calculated in US dollars per person and you will travel by safari JEEP 4*4 Toyota Land Cruisers.
Price depends on time of travel (low, high or peak season), number of people in your group and level of accommodation.
- Special discount rate for a group of 3 or more
- Children under 3 years FREE
- Children between 3-12 years 75% of adult rate
- Children between 12-18 years 90% of adult rate
PEAK SEASON: JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER
HIGH SEASON: NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH
LOW SEASON: APRIL, MAY, JUNE
The Safari Package Includes
- Guarantee Price, Guarantee Departure
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room with 1 or 2 separate beds. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking)
- Activities and meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Services of professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Maximum of 6 passengers in the safari vehicles
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof tops and guarantee of a window seat for game viewing and photography.
- All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats. Option for a jeep available at a small fee.
The Safari Package does NOT Included
- International air fare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guide