Kenya Safari tour from Nairobi to Mombasa.
Visit Tsavo West and Tsavo East National Parks
Kenya Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi to Tsavo West National Park
Leave Nairobi in the morning and drive to Tsavo West National Park arrivive in time for a short game drive en-route to your Safari Camp or lodge for checkin and lunch.
After a short rest we go out for afternoon game drive with a visit of the rhino Sanctuary whereby if you are lucky you might see the endangered black rhino among other animals and bird species. Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge/camp.
Accommodation in Tsavo West National park
Kilanguni Serena Lodge
Severin Safari Camp
Ziwani Tented Camp
Sarova Salt Lick Ridge
|Rhino Valley Lodge||
Nglulia Safari Lodge
Day 2: Tsavo West National Park to Tsavo East National Park
After breakfast game drive looking for animals in the park including a visit to Mzima springs where Hippos ,Crocodiles, different species of fish can be seen in crystal clear water and lots of different species of birds. Game drive in the park searching for more game then to proceed with your game drive visiting the Shetani lava flow where you will be able to see the Africa's highest snow capped Mt. Kilimanjaro from a distance afterwards drive Later on game drive en route as you leave the park and drive to Tsavo East National Park. Arrrive in Time for lunch at your pre-booked Safari Camp or Lodge. After a short rest we go ot for afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge/camp
Day 3 - Tsavo East – Mombasa
Early morning game drive before breakfast. After breakfast depart from your lodge and proceed for the mid morning game drive in this vast national park in search of the big five. There after drive to Mombasa arriving in the afternoon.
Please choose your accommodation level depending with your budget.
Accommodation in Tsavo East National park
| Satao Camp
Ashnil Aruba lodge.
Voi Safari lodge
|Sentrim Tsavo Camp||Voi Wild Life Lodge.|
The Safari prices are calculated in US dollars per person and you will travel by safari JEEP 4*4 Toyota Land Cruisers.
Price depends on time of travel (low, high or peak season), number of people in your group and level of accommodation.
- Special discount rate for a group of 3 or more
- Children under 3 years FREE
- Children between 3-12 years 75% of adult rate
- Children between 12-18 years 90% of adult rate
PEAK SEASON: JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER
HIGH SEASON: NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH
LOW SEASON: APRIL, MAY, JUNE
The Safari Package Includes
- Guarantee Price, Guarantee Departure
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room with 1 or 2 separate beds. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking)
- Activities and meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Services of professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Maximum of 6 passengers in the safari vehicles
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof tops and guarantee of a window seat for game viewing and photography.
- All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats. Option for a jeep available at a small fee.
The Safari Package does NOT Included
- International air fare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guide