Kenya Safari tours Mombasa
Visit Ngutuni,Taita saltlick,Tsavo West and Amboseli National Park
Kenya Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Mombasa - Ngutuni Game Sanctuary (Tsavo East)
Pick up from your hotel or Airport early in the morning and drive to Ngutuni Sanctuary where you will have game en-route arrive at Ngutuni game sanctuary in time for lunch and check in.
Afternoon game drive until late in the evening dinner and overnight at Ngutuni Sanctuary.
DAY 2: Ngutuni Game Sanctuary (Tsavo East) - Taita Hills Salt lick Game Sanctuary
Early in morning game drive return back to lodge for breakfast and check out then game drive en-rout proceed to Taita salt lick Sanctuary which is sufficiently isolated to develop endemic forms and birders who come from afar to see the Taita Olive Thrush and the Taita White-eye. game en-route until time for lunch in Sarova Taita Hills Game Lodge. Afternoon game drive until late in the evening. Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Day 3: Taita Hills Salt lick Game Sanctuary - Amboseli National Park
Early morning game drive later you break for breakfast,after game en-route and leave Salt lick for Amboseli National Park to arrive with a short game drive in time for lunch, check in at Oltukai lodge have lunch and rest .Afternoon game drive at The park which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains. Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Day 4: Amboseli National Park - Tsavo East National Park
Early morning breakfast game en-route drive out of Amboseli to Tsavo East national pack which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions Game en route to Ashnil Aruba lodge. Check in and have lunch at your lodge. In the afternoon, another game drive at the park later. Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Accommodation in Tsavo West National park
Kilanguni Serena Lodge
Severin Safari Camp
Ziwani Tented Camp
Sarova Salt Lick Ridge
|Rhino Valley Lodge||
Nglulia Safari Lodge
Day 5 - Tsavo East National Park - Mombasa
Early morning breakfast game en-route drive out of tsavo east and head to Mombasa game en-route you arriving around lunch time we drop you to your hotel or Airport.
Please choose your accomodation level depending with your budget.
Accommodation in Tsavo East National park
| Satao Camp
Ashnil Aruba lodge.
Sentrim Tsavo Camp
Voi Safari lodge
Voi Wild Life Lodge.
The Safari prices are calculated in US dollars per person and you will travel by safari JEEP 4*4 Toyota Land Cruisers.
Price depends on time of travel (low, high or peak season), number of people in your group and level of accommodation.
- Special discount rate for a group of 3 or more
- Children under 3 years FREE
- Children between 3-12 years 75% of adult rate
- Children between 12-18 years 90% of adult rate
PEAK SEASON: JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER
HIGH SEASON: NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH
LOW SEASON: APRIL, MAY, JUNE
The Safari Package Includes
- Guarantee Price, Guarantee Departure
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room with 1 or 2 separate beds. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking)
- Activities and meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Services of professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Maximum of 6 passengers in the safari vehicles
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof tops and guarantee of a window seat for game viewing and photography.
- All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats. Option for a jeep available at a small fee.
The Safari Package does NOT Included
- International air fare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guide