Kenya Safari tour from Nairobi to Mombasa
Visit Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Amboseli, Tsavo West and Tsavo East National Park
Kenya Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara
You will be picked from your Nairobi hotel and drive for the journey to the Masai Mara. Drive through the agriculturally rich central highlands of Kenya with stopover at the escarpment to view the magnificent East African Great Rift Valley. Descend to the floor of the escarpment to continue on to the Masai Mara arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game viewing in search for animals.Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Accommodation in Masai Mara National park
Mara Serena safari Lodge
Mara Sarova Game Camp
Ashnil Mara Camp
Mara Siria Camp
Mara Sopa Lodge
Mara Simba Lodge
Mara River Camp
Base Camp Explorer
Mara Leasure Camp
Fig Tree Camp
Elengata Olerai Camp
Mara Chui Camp
Jambo mara Safari Camp
Explore Nature Mara Lodge
Day 2: Masai Mara
Whole day spent at Masai Mara exploring the vastness of this wildlife haven Lions, Cheetahs, Elephants, Buffalos, Zebras dominates the scene while Antelopes, Warthogs, Wildebeests form formidable numbers. Masai Mara has the highest concentration of wildlife per squire kilometer than any other park in the region. An optional local Masai Village visit can be arranged. Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara - Lake Nakuru
Pre-breakfast game drive, game drive after breakfast. Afterwards depart for Lake Nakuru National park which hosts the largest concentration of Flamingoes which canopy the edge of this alkaline Rift Valley Lake. The park also hosts Lions, Leopard, Giraffe, and Warthog etc. There is a Rhino sanctuary and thus Rhino sightings are very high. Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Accommodation in Nakuru National park
|Sarova Lion Hill||
Lake Nakuru Lodge
Lake Nakuru Lodge.
Lake Nakuru sopa lodge
|The pelican lodge.|
Day 4: Lake Nakuru - Amboseli
After breakfast depart for Amboseli arriving in time for lunch. An afternoon game viewing drive looking for animals like Elephants, Lions, Cheetah, Giraffe among many other plain game animals. Amboseli lies at the floors of Mount Kilimanjaro. Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Accommodation in Amboseli National park
Kibo Safari Camp
Amboseli Sopa Lodge
|Sentrim Amboseli Camp|
Day 5: Amboseli – Tsavo West
After early breakfast depart Amboseli for Tsavo West with a stopover to Marvel at the Shetani Lava Flow and game viewing en-route. Enter Tsavo West through Chyulu gate and proceed to Mzima Springs where you an opportunity to observe hippos, crocodiles and a variety of fish from an underground observatory tank. You may also see other animals like monkeys, baboon, zebra, giraffe and other plains game as you head on to Ngulia Safari Lodge for lunch and a short rest. Afternoon game drive to Rhino sanctuary with a chance to spot the endangered black rhino among other animals. Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Day 6: Tsavo West - Tsavo East
After breakfast depart with a game drive en-route Tsavo East arriving in time for lunch. An afternoon game drive in this park looking for animals like Elephants, Lion, Cheetah, Zebra, Giraffe, Antelope among many game animals. Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Day 7 : Tsavo East - Mombasa
Pre-breakfast game drive followed by breakfast. Later on depart with a game drive en-route. Lunch at Zomeni Lion hill Lodge. Later on depart for Mombasa arriving in the late afternoon. Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Please choose your accomodation level depending with your budget.
Accommodation in Tsavo East National park
| Satao Camp
Ashnil Aruba lodge
Sentrim Tsavo Camp.
Voi Safari lodge
Voi Wild Life Lodge.
The Safari prices are calculated in US dollars per person and you will travel by safari JEEP 4*4 Toyota Land Cruisers.
Price depends on time of travel (low, high or peak season), number of people in your group and level of accommodation.
- Special discount rate for a group of 3 or more
- Children under 3 years FREE
- Children between 3-12 years 75% of adult rate
- Children between 12-18 years 90% of adult rate
PEAK SEASON: JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER
HIGH SEASON: NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH
LOW SEASON: APRIL, MAY, JUNE
The Safari Package Includes
- Guarantee Price, Guarantee Departure
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room with 1 or 2 separate beds. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking)
- Activities and meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Services of professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Maximum of 6 passengers in the safari vehicles
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof tops and guarantee of a window seat for game viewing and photography.
- All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats. Option for a jeep available at a small fee.
The Safari Package does NOT Included
- International air fare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guide