Kenya Safari tours Nairobi
Visit Masai Mara National Park
2 Days Masai Mara Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel or Airport in the morning drive to Masai Mara through The Great African Rift Valley and Narok Town.
You will arrive in time for lunch. Check in at Ashnil Mara camp or Mara Sorova Camp and have lunch. Afternoon game drive through the park in search of the Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Buffalo and other members of the Big five plus a visit to Mara river. Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Lion attacking wildebeest in Masai Mara Reserve, Kenya
Day 2 : Masai Mara - Nairobi
Early morning breakfast, after breakfast checkout with packed lunch for more game drive until lunch time. After lunch check out of the park then drive to Nairobi arriving in the evening around 5 to 6 p.m. Afterwards drop off at your respective hotel or Airport.
Accommodation in Masai Mara National park
Mara Serena safari Lodge
Mara Sarova Game Camp
Ashnil Mara Camp
Mara Siria Camp
Mara Sopa Lodge
Mara Simba Lodge
Mara River Camp
Base Camp Explorer
Mara Leasure Camp
Fig Tree Camp
Elengata Olerai Camp
Mara Chui Camp
Jambo mara Safari Camp
Explore Nature Mara Lodge
The Safari prices are calculated in US dollars per person and you will travel by safari JEEP 4*4 Toyota Land Cruisers.
Price depends on time of travel (low, high or peak season), number of people in your group and level of accommodation.
- Special discount rate for a group of 3 or more
- Children under 3 years FREE
- Children between 3-12 years 75% of adult rate
- Children between 12-18 years 90% of adult rate
PEAK SEASON: JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER
HIGH SEASON: NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH
LOW SEASON: APRIL, MAY, JUNE
The Safari Package Includes
- Guarantee Price, Guarantee Departure
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room with 1 or 2 separate beds. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking)
- Activities and meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Services of professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Maximum of 6 passengers in the safari vehicles
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof tops and guarantee of a window seat for game viewing and photography.
- All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats. Option for a jeep available at a small fee.
The Safari Package does NOT Included
- International air fare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guide