Kenya Safari tours Nairobi.
Day 1: Sweetwaters Ol Pejat Conservancy
Day 2: Sweetwaters – Lake Naivasha
Day 3: Lake Naivasha – Masai Mara
Day 4: Masai Mara
Day 5: Masai Mara - Nairobi
Kenya Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi- Mount Kenya – Sweetwaters/Ol Pejeta Conservancy
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive to Northern Kenya towards the Ol Pejeta game sanctuary with a brief stop to visit the largest open air market in East Africa at Karatina. Arrive in time for lunch at the Serene Sweetwaters Tented Camp. Afternoon game viewing drives at the Olpejeta / Sweetwaters conservancy.
Day 2: Sweetwaters/Ol Pejeta Conservancy - Lake Naivasha
After breakfast depart Olpejeta / Sweetwaters and proceed to Lake Naivasha with a visit to the Thomson's Falls where you stop to view the waterfalls. Lunch at your Safari Camp or Lodge in Naivasha. Afternoon spent at leisure – optional activities include boat ride to view rich birdlife and small game. Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Day 3: Lake Naivasha - Masai Mara
After breakfast drive to the famous Masai Mara Game Reserve where we will arrive in time for lunch and a short rest at your pre-booked Safari Camp or Lodge. Afternoon game drive looking out for the wildlife that the Masai Mara is famous for – lions, cheetahs, buffaloes etc. Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Day 4: Masai Mara - full day
After an early breakfast we shall traverse the Masai Mara reserve on a full day of unlimited game viewing encountering the big five and more of the lesser game. Picnic lunch shall be by the Mara river as we watch hippos & crocodiles or maybe the great migration (July – October).
Day 5: Masai Mara - Nairobi
After breakfast check out of your Safari Camp or Lodge and drive back to Nairobi where you will arrive in the afternoon
The Safari prices are calculated in US dollars per person and you will travel by safari JEEP 4*4 Toyota Land Cruisers.
Price depends on time of travel (low, high or peak season), number of people in your group and level of accommodation.
- Special discount rate for a group of 3 or more
- Children under 3 years FREE
- Children between 3-12 years 75% of adult rate
- Children between 12-18 years 90% of adult rate
PEAK SEASON: JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER
HIGH SEASON: NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH
LOW SEASON: APRIL, MAY, JUNE
The Safari Package Includes
- Guarantee Price, Guarantee Departure
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room with 1 or 2 separate beds. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking)
- Activities and meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Services of professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Maximum of 6 passengers in the safari vehicles
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof tops and guarantee of a window seat for game viewing and photography.
- All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats. Option for a jeep available at a small fee.
The Safari Package does NOT Included
- International air fare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guide