Kenya Safari tour from Mombasa to Nairobi
Visit Tsavo East,Tsavo West and Amboseli National Park
Kenya Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Mombasa to Tsavo East National Park
Pick up from hotel or Airport and drive along the Mombasa - Nairobi road to Tsavo East to arrive in time for mid-morning game viewing en-route to your pre-booked lodge or camp for check in and lunch.
Afternoon game drive with chances of catching site of more wildlife. Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Accommodation in Tsavo East National park
| Satao Camp
Ashnil Aruba lodge.
Sentrim Tsavo Camp
Voi Safari lodge
Voi Wild Life Lodge
Day 2: Tsavo East to Tsavo West National Park
Early morning game game drive before breakfast. checkout and drive to Tsavo West National Park. With game viewing en-route arrivie at your pre-booked Safari Camp or Lodge in time for lunch. After a short rest we go out for an afternoon game viewing with a visit of the Rhino Sanctuary. If you are lucky you might see the rare Rhino, Elephants, Giraffe, Lion, Zebra, Hyena etc.Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Accommodation in Tsavo West National park
Kilanguni Serena Lodge
Severin Safari Camp
Ziwani Tented Camp
Sarova Salt Lick Ridge
|Rhino Valley Lodge||
Nglulia Safari Lodge
Day 3 : Tsavo West Park to Amboseli Park
Early morning breakfast followed by a game drive en-route to Mzima springs where you have a chance to see hippos and crocodiles. The spring produces over one million litres of water per day. Drive to Chyulu gate checking out of Tsavo West driving to Amboseli with a convoy. You will have a stopover at Shetani Lava for photos before driving to Amboseli National Park and on to your Safari Camp or Lodge for check-in and lunch. After a short rest we go out for an afternoon game drive to chance sighting the huge herds of elephants that Amboseli is famous for among other wild animals and bird species before returning to the camp for Dinner and overnight at pre-booked safari lodge or camp.
Day 4 : Amboseli Park to Nairobi
After an early breakfast we leave for the morning game drive before driving to Nairobi arriving in the afternoon
Please choose your accommodation level depending with your budget.
Accommodation in Amboseli National park
Kibo Safari Camp
Amboseli Sopa Lodge
|Sentrim Amboseli Camp|
The Safari prices are calculated in US dollars per person and you will travel by safari JEEP 4*4 Toyota Land Cruisers.
Price depends on time of travel (low, high or peak season), number of people in your group and level of accommodation.
- Special discount rate for a group of 3 or more
- Children under 3 years FREE
- Children between 3-12 years 75% of adult rate
- Children between 12-18 years 90% of adult rate
PEAK SEASON: JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER
HIGH SEASON: NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH
LOW SEASON: APRIL, MAY, JUNE
The Safari Package Includes
- Guarantee Price, Guarantee Departure
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room with 1 or 2 separate beds. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking)
- Activities and meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Services of professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Maximum of 6 passengers in the safari vehicles
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof tops and guarantee of a window seat for game viewing and photography.
- All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats. Option for a jeep available at a small fee.
The Safari Package does NOT Included
- International air fare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guide